Sept. 25-28

Today Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. Southwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 62. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.Wednesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. East wind 3 to 5 mph.Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53.