Oct. 3-6

Today Isolated showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Light southwest wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 54. South wind 7 to 9 mph.Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 76. South wind 10 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon.Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. North wind 7 to 11 mph.Friday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. North wind 6 to 8 mph.Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.