Oct. 8-11

Columbus Day Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. South wind 7 to 9 mph.Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 70. South wind 9 to 16 mph.Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. North wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the morning.Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.Thursday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 60%.