Oct. 10-13

Today Sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind 3 to 7 mph.Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 7 to 13 mph.Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Light and variable wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56.Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77.Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Chance of precipitation is 60%.