Nov. 8-11

Today Sunny, with a high near 61. South wind 5 to 13 mph.Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South wind around 10 mph.Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. South wind 10 to 17 mph.Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind around 16 mph.Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph.Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 58.Veterans Day Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Sunday Night Occasional showers. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%.