Dec. 4-7

Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 59. North wind 6 to 10 mph.Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southeast wind around 8 mph.Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind 8 to 11 mph.Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.