Today Scattered showers, mainly after 9am. Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 44. North wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south after midnight.Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the evening.Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph.Wednesday Night Rain likely before 3am, then rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Breezy.Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy.