Jan. 7-10

Today Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind 7 to 13 mph.Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 6 to 8 mph.Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 6 to 11 mph.Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm.Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.Thursday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.