Jan. 24-27

Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Northeast wind around 11 mph becoming east in the afternoon.Tonight A chance of freezing drizzle and sleet, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 24 by 5am. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Friday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. West wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight.Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.Saturday Night A chance of freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Sunday Freezing rain likely before 11am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.