Feb. 22-25

Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. West wind 9 to 16 mph.Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. West wind 8 to 13 mph.Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. West wind 7 to 13 mph.Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.Monday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Monday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 60%.