Feb. 28-March 3

Today A 40 percent chance of light snow. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.Tonight Light snow likely, mainly after 2 am. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.Friday A chance of light snow before noon, then a chance for flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 34. North wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 9 to 11 mph.Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. North wind 8 to 10 mph.Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.