March 28-31

Today A chance of sprinkles between 7am and 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 49. East wind around 8 mph.Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. East wind around 9 mph.Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. East wind around 8 mph.Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind around 7 mph.Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Southeast wind around 9 mph.Saturday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.