April 5-8

Today Sunny, with a high near 65. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Southeast wind 8 to 15 mph.Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a south wind 14 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light west after midnight.Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.Monday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.