April 12-15

Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 11 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.Tonight Patchy frost after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 6 to 14 mph.Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. West wind 6 to 11 mph.Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Breezy, with a south wind 13 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68.Monday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.