April 29-May 2

Today Sunny, with a high near 81. South wind 7 to 15 mph.Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 13 to 16 mph.Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 84. South wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 9 to 15 mph.Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 7 to 10 mph.Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 60%.